Monday, March 26, 2012

Interesting Day

I went out for a ride at lunch today on the green way near work. Everything started pretty good. I was feeling good, making good time. About six miles into it a %$&@!# bug flew into my helmet. I had no idea what kind of bug it was. I had to be pretty big because I could hear it buzzing and feel it bouncing on my head. Just before complete panic set it, I was able to unclip my shoes and slam on my brakes. I torn off my helmet sending my sunglasses flying about 20 feet and slung it to the ground. The only thing missing was me screaming like a girl. I am sure everyone on the green way got a good show. I still don't know what it was. Needless to say, the ride was pretty well shot. I still managed to get 12 miles in.

Tonight I "ran" 2 miles on the treadmill. My legs are shot.

Swimming tomorrow!!

I feel like I am getting in better shape each time I run/ride/swim. The weight loss has slowed a little...could have been the Mellow Mushroom yesterday :-p I have lost 33.4 pounds since January 27th. I have 6 pounds to lose in a week and a half to meet my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment